I was tagged by bearpicnic over on Flickr to do this wonderful new year meme but I am sorry (again) I am just doing it now…like I said in the previous uploads I have been really busy in the holidays and since I came back and I am still catching up… I thought it would be fun to post it here, too. So, this is late but here it is!
1. How long have you been in the BJD hobby?
I learned about the hobby in 2009, started researching about it, and by November I bought my first doll 🙂
2. How many dolls do you have at home?
Currently 13, but waiting on 4! I never thought I would have so many dolls!!!
3. What are their names and sculpts?
– Serena Alma [IH nYID Bianca Human]
– Alice Bradford [FL MNF Shushu]
– Charlotte Fay [FL MNF Ryeon]
– Isabelle Fay [FL LTF Rachel]
– Beatrice Fay [FL LTF Ante Human]
– Vanilla Moonlily [FL Puki Flora]
– Eliza D’Aurey [FL MNF Rheia]
– George Bradford [FL MNF Carl]
– Iris Cupid [FL PKF Bonnie]
– Evelyn Sprout [FL PKF Ante]
– Émilie Marie Mignon [AnotherSpace 43cm Peanut]
– Arya Lyn [D-storic Narae Dreamer N416]
– Pandora [Unoa Lusis/Minifee Hybrid]
4. Which doll have you had the longest? How long has it been?
I’ve had Beatrice, my Littlefee Ante the longest, she arrived in December 2009.
5. Which doll is your favorite?
Eliza, my Minifee Rheia. I love her to bits, she is the perfect doll and character! But I have to say my new girl Arya is close to her!
6. Are you waiting on any dolls now? If yes, which one(s)?
I am currently waiting on four dolls, I went a little insane in the end of the year and in a buying sprea, hopefully in the next year I will calm down a bit! I am also waiting on my first vinyl doll, an Obitsu (that’s exciting!).
Luts Delf Arwen
Iplehouse JID Owen
Fairyland Feeple60 Chloe
Obitsu 40cm Ai-chan
7. What is your grail doll?
There are many dolls I like a lot but not really “grail”. When I like a doll a lot I usually try and buy her… I guess for a while the Feeple60 was my grail doll and I thought I would never buy one, however I was lucky enough to be waiting on a Chloe now!
8. Did you learn something new because of this hobby?
Yes, I improved a lot in photography since I entered the hobby, but I would love to develop other skills in this hobby, too.
9. Have you made any friends you might otherwise not have because of this hobby?
Yes, most of them online but also some real life ones! They make me so happy and inspire me so much, I am glad this hobby gives us the opportunity to meet new people 🙂
10. What are your doll plans for this coming year?
For now I want to complete my incoming and new dolls and concentrate on them and their stories. I hope I won’t buy many dolls from now on, even though I would like an SD boy… maybe! I would also like to invest some time to learn new skills, like doing face-ups or sewing for my dolls, hopefully I will have the motivation and availability 🙂
Hope you like it and feel free to answer it too if you haven’t!