I decided to post my older stories before I start posting the new ones. This is part of the main storyline. Posted on April 9th, 2010.
Some new clothes and shoes arrived for my girls today and I was trying them out and decided to continue the adventures of my dollies. They are all ready for the spring meet-up this weekend, and I guess Gearge really was surprised about Elizas spring look lol! I also love the way it turned out because there is a lot of development in the characters relationships in this! Hope you enjoy the story!!!
In this story:
Eliza [FL MNF Rheia]
Beatrice, aka Bee [FL LTF Ante]
Isabelle, aka Izzy [FL LTF Rachel]
Iris [FL PKF Bonnie]
Vanilla, aka Nilly [Puki Flora]
George, aka Mr. Headless [Lati Blue Rucas]
Note (for those not familiar with my characters):
– Eliza is a distant person but she worries a lot about the others and she can’t really see injustice or suffering without immediately trying to help out. That is the main reason why she started being really worried about George,who used to be a Headless body. However she had a really bad experience with love in the past and she finds it hard to trust men.
– Iris is an apprentice cupid that was sent by Eros (her father and real mythological cupid) to my home on earth to learn about human love, because she is really clueless about feelings and how to express them.
– Mr. Headless is just a temporary name my girls gave George while he his head didnt arrive and he was unable to let us know his real name, Beatrice likes to use it sometimes.
– Vanilla is a fairy, although she looks young she is old, but she is clueless about everything that is human technology/tools. She communicates through telepathy (but everyone can hear her if she chooses to) and is very sensitive to spiritual energy.
– Beatrice and Isabelle are sisters. Bee is the lively one and Izzy is the shy one.
Beatrice: To be a ballerina you have to learn how to dance like this!
Iris: Like this?
Isabelle: Are you sure that’s how ballerinas dance?
Beatrice: I am!
George: Hi girls! What are you doing?
Beatrice: Mr. Headless! We are ballerinas!
George: ^^; My name is George…
Isabelle: Bee is teaching us how to dance.
Beatrice: Play with us pretty please!!!!
George: Ok! What do I have to do?
Beatrice: Let’s be princesses and you will be our magical pony!!!
Isabelle: But… maybe that is not a very good idea Bee...we don’t really know him very well…
Eliza: Girls! I…
Eliza: Oh..! What is he doing…?
Beatrice: Pretty please!!! Be our pony!
George: Ok ok!
Isabelle: May I try it too?
Iris: Oh! I want to play too! What about the ballerinas?
Eliza: He is playing with the girls… thats so sweet of him…
Beatrice: Go pony!!!! ahahah!
Isabelle: May I go next?
Iris: Me too, me too!
Eliza: Oh my…! Poor George: the girls really are a handful. But he doesn’t really seem to mind!
Iris: Why is she hiding…?????
Eliza: What is happening to me…I should know better and not fall for a complete stranger! I already made this mistake in the past…maybe I enjoy suffering, that must be it…but George seems so different…
Eliza: Oh Nilly… uhmmm… hello!
Vanilla: What are you doing hiding?
Eliza: I’m not hiding!!!! I was just…thinking!
Vanilla: Oh…I see! For a moment I thought you were hiding from George and the girls… Are you feeling well? I feel some negative energy coming from you, are you worried about something? Is something going on? Maybe with George…
Eliza: Noooo! No way! I mean: of course not! Why would there be anything going on? And with George…? I barely know him…
Vanilla: I see… ^^;
Eliza: Stop insinuating Nilly, let’s go join them before the girls get George dead…!
Vanilla: Ok! 🙂 And I wasn’t insinuating anything … just worried about your negative energy!
Isabelle: You are so tall!!!!
Beatrice: Be careful with Izzy, Mr Headless!
Iris: I want to go next! Pleeease….!
Vanilla: They look sweet playing together… It looks like the girls like George 🙂
Eliza: I know…
Isabelle: hihihi it was fun!
George: There you go Izzy: who wants to go next?
Iris: Me me!
Beatrice: May I go again?
Eliza: Come on girls, go easy with George or you might scare him away 🙂
George: It’s actually fine, I…. *surprised*
Isabelle: Ellie, Nilly!!!
Beatrice: Come play with us!!! George is our new pony!
George: I…she looks so… different!
Eliza: George…are you ok?
George: Her dress, her hair…
George: Her eyes…!
Iris: Mr. George??? Are you there? Are you feeling sick?
George: Huh?? I’m sorry I’m sorry! So… where were we?
Iris: May I go now?
Beatrice: Look Ellie, George is blushing!
Isabelle: He is! hihihi!
George: I am…? Nevermind that! Iris its your turn!
Family photo! ❤